Jingle Bell Rock Rules
(1) You must at least 18 years old and a legal US Resident to participate.
(2) The Jingle Bell Rock is hidden in plain view and is NOT on private property. It is NOT buried or hidden in a tree or other structure above the ground. Do NOT trespass on private property searching for the rock
(3) Do NOT put yourself in danger trying to find the rock.
(4) KWYK and its sponsors are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur while traveling to or from or searching for the jingle bell rock.
(5) The person who finds the rock must bring it to the studios at 1515 W. Main in Farmington during regular business hours to claim the grand prize.
(6) Only one grand prize will be awarded.
(7) Clues to the location of the rock are given each Monday-Friday on 94.9FM KWYK FM. Clues are given at approximately 7:45AM and 5:15PM. Clues are NOT repeated on air. Clues will be given until the Jingle Bell Rock is found and returned to the studio.
(8) Previous days clues are posted at participating sponsors along with daily (Mon-Friday) bonus clues. No clues will be given out over the phone or by means other than visiting participating sponsor locations.
(9) Winner is responsible for any and all federal and/or state taxes associated with winning the grand prize.
(10) Rules may be amended at anytime by the station. Such amendments are considered in effect upon their posting. Decisions of station management is final.